Published Date: 5 July 2022
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 4 July 2022
Tender Closing Date: 8 August 2022
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: No
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
Defence Digital IT Service Management Tooling Service Partner (DD ITSM TSP)
The DD ITSM Tooling Service sits within the Operational Service Management (OSM) programme within the Defence Digital function of the Ministry of Defence (the "Authority"). Defence Digital is responsible for the delivery and support of information systems and services to operations and to all parts of the UK Defence community, including other areas of government.
- The DD ITSM Tooling Service Partner will operate, support and maintain the tooling that supports OSM and underpins the DD Enterprise Service Integration and Management (SIAM) ecosystem, enabling management of multi supplier information systems to the performance required by Defence.
- The DD ITSM Tooling Service Partner will provide technical support, maintenance, technical change management and training for the DD ITSM Tooling capability, whilst working with the Defence Digital OSM programme team to ensure the service management ticketing capability remains future-proof and fit for purpose.
- Further details on the requirement can be found within the DD ITSM Tooling Service Partner Supplier Prospectus document.
- Further details on the security conditions can be found at Annex A of the PQQ: Security Aspects Letter.
- Full guidance on how the selection will be made pursuant to the PQQ will be given in the PQQ document.
Contact name: n/a
Address: Spur E1, Building 405, MoD Corsham, Westwells Road, Corsham
Price Range: £55,000,000