Contract Summary

  • Published Date: 4 March 2019

  • Tender Status: active

  • Tender Opening Date: 4 March 2019

  • Tender Closing Date: 22 April 2019

  • Award Date: n/a

  • Contract Start Date: n/a

  • Contract End Date: n/a

  • Contract is suitable for SMEs: No

  • Contract is suitable for VCSEs: No

  • Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services

Print

Description

Manchester City Council is looking to award a contract to a contractor who can provide a Waste recycling and disposal facility - Please see ITT document for full details

Currently approx. 20% of Manchester City Council's (MCC) waste is collected by a disposal contractor and delivered to their own depot, the remaining 80% is delivered to the a disposal contractor's site by MCC or its collection contractors for processing and disposal by the contractor.

MCC expect as a minimum the facility to operate between 7.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Saturday - Sunday 7:30am to 2:00pm.

About the Buyer

Contact name: Stephen Polese

Address: 3rd Floor Town Hall Extension
Manchester
M60 2LA
United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 1612343265

Fax: n/a

Email: s.polese@manchester.gov.uk

Value of Contract

Price Range: £10,500,000 - £10,500,000