Published Date: 17 July 2019
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 17 July 2019
Tender Closing Date: 15 August 2019
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: No
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
The Supplier will provide a Street Cleansing and Litter Collection service throughout North Kesteven District Council area which complies fully with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, Code of Practice on Litter and Refuse and the Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005.
The service required broadly, but not exclusively, consists of:
• Mechanical sweeping of roads, highways, streets and trunk road including carriageway channels
• Mechanical sweeping of car parks and other open spaces
• Sweeping footpaths, passages, pedestrianised areas and other paved areas by manual or mechanical methods
• Litter picking paths, verges, flowerbeds, lay-bys, embankments, ditches etc.
• Collection of dead animals from the highway
• Cleaning of open spaces and Council owned assets to remove dirt, grime, graffiti, fly posters, etc.
• Removal of waste to a suitable disposal point.
Procurement documents are available from https://www.eastmidstenders.org/opportunities
Contact name: Fiona Fielding
Address: District Council Offices Kesteven Street
Telephone: +44 1522553956
Price Range: £1,800,000 - £1,800,000