Published Date: 13 June 2019
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 13 June 2019
Tender Closing Date: 15 July 2019
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: Yes
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
The Care Quality Commission ("CQC") is seeking to appoint a suitable qualified supplier with expertise in design and delivery of staff surveys. CQC is looking for a supplier who can:
• Support a shift to more regular, shorter surveys that will provide us with more frequent, real-time data and shift to a feedback culture;
• Provide an innovative feedback platform(s);
• Provide analysis tools that deliver real insight;
• Share latest thinking in employee engagement initiatives;
• Help CQC create a culture of taking action.
CQC's aspiration is to be a high-performing organisation and an employer of choice. Measuring employee opinion and engaging colleagues in dialogue about CQC and how we can improve is an important element in achieving this. Whilst we have established processes in place, we are looking to review and refresh our approach to asking for feedback from colleagues. We are seeking a supplier who can provide innovative ways of harvesting more frequent, perhaps continuous, feedback, measure engagement and drive follow up activity.
The contract will be for a period of thirty-six (36) months with the option to extend by one (1) further period of twelve (12) months.
Contact name: CQC Commercial & Contracts
Address: 151 Buckingham Palace Road
Price Range: £186,000 - £220,000