Published Date: 14 December 2018
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 14 December 2018
Tender Closing Date: 14 January 2019
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: No
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: No
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
In Wirral, the Supported Housing Programme funds, monitors, reviews and commissions housing-related support services which are high quality, strategically relevant, cost effective and reliable. The aim of housing-related support services is, through the provision of support, to:
• Enable vulnerable people to increase or maintain their independence.
• Prevent people from becoming homeless.
• Meet the needs of people who have experienced homelessness.
• Meet the needs of people who may be threatened with homelessness, in the absence of housing-related support.
• Assist individuals to maintain their tenancy and accommodation.
Contact name: Corporate Procurement
Address: Old Market House 3rd Floor South Wing Hamilton Building
Telephone: +44 1516662000
Price Range: £656,200 - £656,200