Published Date: 7 December 2018
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 7 December 2018
Tender Closing Date: 29 December 2023
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: Yes
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
EEM is looking to create a list of approved Contractors who can deliver a number of or all of the following elements of work during the course of the Dynamic Purchasing System:
• Supply and Installation Master Key Systems
• Master Key System Repairs
• Emergency Locksmiths
• Key Cutting
• Installation, Repairs and Replacement of Locks
Window and Door Repairs and Replacements
• UPVC Window Repairs
• Aluminium Window Repairs
• UPVC/Composite Door Repairs
• Hinges and Mechanism Repairs and Replacements
• Seal Replacement Works
• Window installations (one off works)
• Supply of single- and double-glazing units.
• Supply and Fit of Window Glazing Units
• Supply and Fit of Door Glazing Units
• Glazing Unit Repairs
• Emergency Boarding up Services
Where necessary, in order to complete the works, elements of surrounding areas may be affected; this may include but is not limited to, removing fixtures and fittings to window and door frames, UPVC and aluminium encasements, brickwork and render.
Contractors are not required to carry out each and every work stream and are able to select one sub-category of works, for example, 'Key Cutting'. The geographical categories for this DPS are set out in to regions and broken down to county level. Contractors can select all geographical categories for a national coverage or narrow down their selection to a county level.
The procurement process will be run in accordance with the following programme:
First Mini Tenders released from: 21.01.2019;
DPS end date: 26.01.2024.
EEM Members are currently located throughout England and Wales and as such opportunities arising from this DPS will be in various geographical areas. For a full update list of the current EEM members please visit www.eem.org.uk.
This DPS is being established by Efficiency East Midlands Limited ('EEM') on behalf of their members and the other organisations described below as being Authorised Users. The following Contracting Authorities will be entitled to agree and award contracts through the DPS system:
1) Any Member of EEM. A full list of current Members is available at www.eem.org.uk;
2) Any future Member of EEM, and in all cases being an organisation which has applied to join EEM in accordance with the applicable constitutional documents;
3) An EEM Participant being an organisation which is neither a current or EEM Member (as defined at 1 above)nor a Future Member of EEM (as defined at 2 above) based within England and Wales which owns and / or maintains / manages housing stock in one or more geographic area in which it operates and / or is an NHS Trust(which includes Acute Trusts, Mental Trusts, Care Services Trusts and Ambulance Trusts) or organisation, police authority, fire authority, ambulance trust, university, higher education, further education college, school academy or other public sector organisation.
Contact name: Brogan Bullimore
Address: EEM Ltd, Unit 3, Maisies Way, The Village South Normanton, Alfreton
Telephone: 01246 395 601
Email: [email protected]
Price Range: £50,000 - £50,000,000