Published Date: 9 November 2018
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 9 November 2018
Tender Closing Date: 10 December 2018
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: Yes
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Products
Newcastle City Council (the Council) is wishing to appoint one Contractor to supply our fixing material requirements.
The Framework is anticipated to commence on 01 April 2019, the initial contract period will be for 24 months and options will be available to extend the contract for a further 2 x 12 month periods, subject to performance.
To access the documents for this procurement opportunity please visit the North East Procurement Portal at www.nepoportal.org. Documents are under contract reference 006373. Portal reference DN375483.
You should ensure that you have carried out the following tasks before submitting a Quotation:-
1) - You have read and understood the specification and the terms and conditions;
2) - You have completed and submitted - the Form of Tender ITT Schedule 3;
3) - You have completed and submitted the Pricing Schedule ITT Schedule 3a;
4) - You have completed and submitted the Certificate of Non-canvassing and Non-collusion - ITT Schedule 4;
5) - You have completed and submitted the Selection Questionnaire -ITT Schedule 5;
6) - You have completed and submitted the Tender Response Form -
ITT Schedule 6; and
7) - You have completed and submitted the Tender Response Form -
ITT Schedule 7 - Contract Rebate Form.
Contact name: n/a
Address: Newcastle Civic Centre
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Price Range: £50,000