Published Date: 29 September 2021
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 29 September 2021
Tender Closing Date: 14 October 2021
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: No
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: No
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
Birmingham Children's Trust requires a supplier for the provision of Birth Parent Support as detailed below under requirements / specifications.
This contract will be for a period of up to a maximum of three years, commencing 1st December 2021 until 30th November 2024.
The service provider will be either a Registered Adoption Agency or Adoption Support Agency.
The service is to be provided for birth parents or birth family members of children who are being, or have been, adopted in Birmingham and who are referred via methods 1-6 below.
The provider will receive referrals from birth parents or birth family members that have provided consent for their details to be shared, at any or some of the following points:
1. Following Child's CIC review where adoption plan is recommended
2. Following the decision by the Agency Decision Maker (ADM)
3. At the point of matching,
4. Following a request for a child to be relinquished,
5. From the Adoption Service where there is an identification of need beyond the above stages, e.g. letter box, after the adoption order has been granted.
6. When the requestor wishes to access the service.
Referrals to the service can be made by:
• Referral from the Regional Adoption Agency
• Independent Reviewing Officer, Birmingham Children's Trust
• Referral from child's Social Worker, Birmingham Children's Trust
• Referrals may be made by the Breaking the Cycle
• Referral from the Adoption Service, Birmingham Children's Trust
The Council will be using its free to use e-tendering system (in-tend) for the administration of this procurement process and potential suppliers must register with the system to be able to express an interest. If you wish to express an interest in this opportunity please click on the following link to access https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc/ and submit your details to register. You will then be sent details on how to log on which will enable you to download all relevant quotation documentation.
If you are unable to register with In-tend or have any questions or problems on how to use this web site please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your completed quotation submission should be returned by noon on 14th October 2021 via the 'in-tend' system https://in-tendhost.co.uk/birminghamcc
Contact name: Carol Woodfield
Address: 1 Lancaster Circus Birmingham
Telephone: 0121 303 2913
Price Range: n/a