Published Date: 8 September 2021
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 8 September 2021
Tender Closing Date: 15 September 2021
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: No
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: No
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
This is a a procurement regulation compliant open procedure to appoint a suitable Contractor to upgrade or replace the eBMS system, to an agreed plan and programme, resulting in a single fire alarm monitoring system to allow users to control and monitor all the fire alarm systems in the building or Campus as well as providing an open platform for integration of other systems on site.
To include but not limited to:
• maintaining both the existing systems whilst upgrading eBMS to CrossTalk 3, or replacing the eBMS system;
• migrating the Bold system to the new fire alarm monitoring system;
• interfacing the new system directly with Planon to allow defects to be raised automatically direct to the fire alarm service company without the need for helpdesk intervention;
• interfacing the new system directly with CCTV and intruder alarm systems / security software;
• developing the new system to raise an automatic defect request to service providers or internal teams for all alarms;
• maintenance and expansion of the new fire alarm monitoring system;
• Provision of training and system/user documentation in Microsoft Office and PDF formats.
A smooth changeover of equipment and systems is required to make sure that monitoring continues to operate correctly and that there will be no down time or risk to business through a failure to maintain alarm delivery.
The University is relying on Contractor's expertise and knowledge of the appropriate systems and hardware to identify all requirements and costs for the Contract.
Documents can be accessed free of charge on the University e-tender system at https://procontract.due-north.com/Login
All enquiries and questions regarding this tender should be submitted through the e-tender system
The deadline for receipt of tenders is 15th October 2021 12pm.
Contact name: Steven Hogg
Address: Newcastle University King's Gate
Newcastle upon Tyne
Price Range: £300,000 - £300,000