Published Date: 22 April 2021
Tender Status: active
Tender Opening Date: 22 April 2021
Tender Closing Date: 11 June 2021
Award Date: n/a
Contract Start Date: n/a
Contract End Date: n/a
Contract is suitable for SMEs: Yes
Contract is suitable for VCSEs: Yes
Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) Contract Type: Services
The purpose of this contract is to have a joined up single service contract for information, advice and guidance whereby key stakeholders work together to design and deliver a multi-channel approach to information, advice and guidance.
Definition and scope:
• Information - The open and accessible supply of informative material deemed to be of interest and relevance to a particular population
• Advice - Presenting facts and ideas in an accessible form for residents to understand and consider and recommending a course of action
• Guidance - Defining and providing options through positive actions which could help the resident
The provision shall be based around the following key considerations to effectively meet the needs of the Council's residents:
• customer experience
• connecting services
• improved digital channels
• a targeted face to face and telephone offer
The services must be flexible to meet Dorset Council residents' needs and arising trends.
The Council is conducting an open tender procedure. The opportunity is tendered as a single lot to be awarded to a single provider.
The Contract will be awarded for a period of up to five years (initial period of 3 years plus an optional extension period of a further 2 years). Consortium bids are welcome via a lead provider.
Tenderers should note that the Council is running a concurrent open tender procedure for provision of Infrastructure Support to the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) (project ref. DN538356).
Contact name: Gayle Acors
Address: Dorset Council South Walks House, South Walks Road
Telephone: +44 1305221278
Price Range: £2,823,250 - £2,823,250