Welcome to Red Forge Ltd
Red Forge Ltd is the UK's leading specialist in On-Vehicle Weighing solutions with a superb range of Axle Load Indicators and Loadcell based weighing equipment specifically designed and manufactured for use in the heavy and light goods vehicle environment. Red Forge products offer simplicity, practicality and reliability with the reputation of a first class aftercare service.
Other products such as reversing sensors, bleepers, cameras, hazard beacons and hand wash units can also be supplied and installed by our highly trained installation team whilst your vehicle is in our workshops.
For use in Electric Vehicles and Fork Lift Trucks, the Red Forge Warmawork™ is a uniquely designed solid state in-cab heater. It offers unsurpassed practicality, reliability and increased productivity for electric vehicles and fork lifts used in cold conditions.
- Limitlite Plus
- Protects from axle and gross vehicle overloads
- Ensures full utilisation of vehicle payload
- Shows a 'duty of care' toward drivers
- Suitable for vehicles up to 8 tonnes GVW
- Provides a simple bargraph display showing size and position of load
- Incorporates DDS (Dynamic Display Stabilisation) for stable weight indication, even whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- Audible warning with cancel facility
- No driver input required
- Neat compact case design with radio slot adapter available
- Integral Advanced VTS* output for remote load and overload monitoring
- 12 month on site parts and labour warranty
- Full Red Forge service and maintenance back up
- Axalert 20/20
- Suitable for vehicles of 6.9 tonnes GVW or greater
- Protects from axle and GVW overloads
- Very simple to use and operate
- Axle and GVW load indication using proportional bar-graph display showing size and position of load
- Serial VTS* data output for remote loading monitoring
- Fully configurable outputs to control external devices
- Covert recording of serious overload occurrences
- Printer option
- Provides accurate weighing of vehicle payload - typically accurate to within 1%
- Temperature compensated loadcells for avoiding fluctuations in readings
- Axle Load Prediction - comes with an Axle Load Indication system built in
- Industry standard loadcells can be fitted by a bodyship with little increase to lead times
- VTS compatible
- Dedicated Aftercare service if required
- Stainless Steel cells available for high salt environments such as on Gritting vehicles.
Red Forge, according to their customers, has the best aftercare service of all the on-vehicle weighing companies. By only using fully trained after-care and installation engineers, the quality and knowledge of our personnel is second to none.
|VAT Number:||GB113 1934 06|
|Registered at Companies House:||24 June, 1976 (42 years and 8 months ago)|
|No of Employees:||21-50|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
To view more detailed financial information for this company click here.