|Registration Number: 06667831|
VAT Number: 799 8006 66
No of Employees: 1-10
Annual Turnover: 200-500k
Company Type:UK Branches: Harlow, Cambridge, Sunderland, London, Bicester, Liverpool
ISO Compliance: Institute of IT Training
Learning and Performance Institute
Microsoft Registered partner
Enliten IT Ltd specialises in customised, instructor-led
training including: Microsoft Office Training, Microsoft Technical Training,
Adobe Training, Web Development Courses, IT Software Training Courses and
With more than 26 years experience in delivering quality
training solutions for Microsoft, Adobe, Oracle, IBM/Lotus, Quark, AutoDesk,
Corel, Business Objects software and more we have the knowledge and expertise
to provide outstanding training solutions.
We offer customised training solutions to suit specific
customer requirements. Our tailored training programmes are expertly designed
and focused to suit customer needs and are effective in assisting business growth
Microsoft Excel 2010 Training
We are pleased to provide an excellent range of Microsoft
Excel 2010 training courses.
- Excel 2010 Introduction: covers the basics such as
formula’s, formatting, printing and graphics.
- Intermediate Excel 2010: this course is suitable for more
experienced users and covers 3D formulas, linking files and data analysis tools
such as pivot tables.
- Advanced Excel 2010 – Level 1 and Level 2: suitable for
experienced users and covers more complex mathematical functions and use of
data modelling tools.
- Excel 2010 VBA: a two-day coursed that covers how to write
Excel macros and programming.
Please contact us at Enliten for pricing and availability.
Microsoft Access 2010 Training
We also offer Microsoft Access 2010 training courses to suit
different abilities and requirements.
- Access 2010 Introduction: a two day course designed to cover
all of the basics such as design, able properties, relationships, forms,
queries and reporting.
- Advanced Access 2010: a two day advanced course designed to
cover more complex features of the product and control elements in Access.
- Access 2010 VBA: for expert users who wish to develop
Our courses can be run at our training centres in Harlow,
Cambridge, Sunderland or Bicester. Alternatively, courses can be held on-site
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010 Training
Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation programme that
enables users to create informational slide shows via the use of text,
images/graphics, audio/video and animation.
Our Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 training courses include:
- PowerPoint 2010 Introduction: a one day course designed to
show users how to create presentations, drawings and slide shows.
- PowerPoint 2010 Advanced: an advanced course designed to
cover slide masters, use of multi-media, organisation charts and more.
Our suggested courses are guidelines and can be modified by
the instructor to suit the knowledge and skill set of the course participants.
Adobe InDesign CS5/CS6 Training
Adobe InDesign desktop publishing software enables users to
manage page layouts in order to create posters, leaflets, flyers, brochures,
newspapers, magazines, books and ebooks. It has been created to take the
elements of Photoshop and Illustrator and bring them together into a finished
We offer two fantastic Adobe InDesign training courses:
- InDesign CS6/CS5 Introduction: a two day course covering all
of the basic skills needed to produce professional looking marketing
- InDesign CS6/ CS5 Advanced: a two day course featuring the
techniques to use to work with and manipulate long documents.
|Have a question? Ask the company here
If you've any questions about Enliten IT Ltd products or services feel free to ask them here.
Be the first to review Enliten IT Ltd.
|Brand & Trade Names|
- Enliten eLearning - Microsoft Online Learning - eLearning modules
- Enliten IT - Enliten IT Training Solutions
- Enliten Training Solutions - Computer training and consultancy specialists