Notice: We have been unable to visit this company's website for a considerable length of time. Below we have provided some alternative suppliers who might be of assistance.
If you are aware of any more up-to - date details for this company please
Alternative Companies ul
|Registered at Companies House:||22 January, 1992 (25 years and 10 months ago)|
|No of Employees:||n/a|
and distributes most types of crash barriers and associated car park furniture
to customers all over the country.
Please note that we are a 'supply only' company. We do not offer an installation service.
Armco Type Crash Barriers Off-Highway Use
- By far the most commonly used system.
- Manufactured from galvanised steel, it is cost-effective, versatile, durable and can be made strong enough (by using extra posts) to cope with most impacts.
Alternative Types of Crash Barriers for Off-Highway Use
Open Box Beam
- More aesthetically pleasing than Armco type barrier.
- It is sometimes used where visual appearance is important.
Barriers on ‘Spring Steel’ Supports
- The advantages of this system are to minimise damage to vehicles and to the barrier itself.
UK Highways Agency Approved Vehicle Restraint Systems (Crash Barriers) for Highway Use.
The UK ‘Highways Agency’ has specified that all new safety fence systems should be EN 1317 compliant and only installed, maintained and repaired by suitably qualified personnel. These new systems are usually specified with a performance rating such as, N2 W4 etc.
These products ideally compliment our off-highway barrier range.
- Hinged Parking Posts
- Bollards (collapsible, removable or telescopic)
- Anti-Ram Raid Bollards (approved by Police, Councils & most Insurance Companies)
- And more.
This is just a brief description of what is available. Please contact us for full details, technical specifications and quotations.
|ISO 9001:2015 - Quality management systems – Requirements|
To view more detailed financial information for this company click here.