The British Urethane Foam Contractors Association (BUFCA) is the national trade association working to promote and develop the interests of its members, comprised of sprayed and injected polyurethane foam contractors, suppliers of sprayed and injected foam systems and equipment suppliers. Working with our members we promote the highest possible standards and regulate the industry. We understand that ongoing training is essential to keeping, improving and maintaining standards. The BUFCA ensures that both new and experienced installers are fully trained, up to date with recent developments and able to carry out exemplary work. Installer training is extensive and can include equipment training and on-site commissioning, as well as training and support from equipment and PU foam supplier members.
Customers using the services of BUFCA members can be confident that they will benefit from products and services of a superior standard and know that highest quality is always at the forefront. We provide a list of approved installers, so that customers can be sure of superior service. Further assurance is provided by a BUFCA 25 year insurance-backed warranty for cavity wall projects that can be arranged by BUFCA members.
Operating strictly to the BUFCA Code of Professional Practice, all BUFCA members have high levels of technical expertise, enabling them to come up with effective solutions in even the most difficult scenarios. Members provide exemplary customer care to carry out quality installations.
Have a look at our website where you can see the BUFCA Code of Professional Practice, as well as information about the benefits of using polyurethane systems and a selection of case studies and recent news.
You can be assured of the highest standards of quality and service when employing a BUFCA member.
• BUFCA has a list of approved installers for injected and sprayed polyurethane foam
• BUFCA works to promote high standards within the polyurethane foam industry
• The association works with its supplier members to regulate the industry
• BUFCA suppliers train new and existing installers to maintain good standards
• Installer training includes equipment training, on-site commissioning and training and continual back-up and support from the equipment and PU foam supplier members.
Benefits of using a BUFCA member
• Quality installations are carried out
• Technical expertise to ascertain most suitable solution
• Members can arrange a BUFCA 25-year insurance backed warranty for cavity wall projects
• BUFCA Code of Professional Practice
• Customer care
• Friendly installers
|VAT Number:||GB913 0629 49|
|Registered at Companies House:||26 March, 1986 (33 years and 2 months ago)|
|No of Employees:||n/a|
|Monday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Tuesday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Wednesday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Thursday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
|Friday||09:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
To view more detailed financial information for this company click here.