- Manufactured by Intrerscience, France The BagMixer range of sample homogenisers provides paddle-action homogenisers for use in food testing applications. 100ml. 400ml and 3,500ml capacity units are available
- Chromogenic media allow isolation and direct differentiation of several pathogenic microorganisms simply by the colour of the colonies
- A comprehensive range of chromogenic media manufactured by CHROMagar, Paris under direction of Dr.Alain Rambach. Provides quick and visuale means for presumptive identification of key pathogens, Salmonella, E.coli, E.coli O157:H7, Listeria, Staph aureus, MRSA, VRE, Psuedomonas, Vibrio and E.coli/coliform as broth, agar, dehydrated pad or presence/absense test for water testing
- Manufactured by Interscience, France Gravimat is a dilutor/dispenser designed for use with food or environmental samples. Programmable to automatically deliver operator chosen ratio of diluent to sample.
- Pro Spore
- Glass ampoule biological indicator for use in validation of steam sterilisers. Available in 1ml and 4ml sizes, can be immersed in liquid for validation of liquid load systems.
- Pro Spore 2
- Self-contained indicator manufactured by Raven biological Laboratories Inc Omaha. Available for use with either steam or Ethylene oxide systems - provides spore disc and growth media in polypropylene outer case. Simply close top after cycle, break tube of broth to activate and transfer to incubator - results in 48 hours.
- Manufactured by Raven Biological Laboratories Inc, Omaha ProLine is a PCD designed for use in validation of steam or ethylene oxide protocols for sterilisation of tubing.
- Sludge Judge
- Trademark registered to NASCO Fort Atkinson relating to the range of sectional water core and sludge sampling products. Available in three formats the Sludge Judge samples provide a convenient way to detect settled solids in tanks and lagoons. Basic unit 15 feet (3 x 5') additional 5; extensions available.
- Comprehensive range of plastic film, single-use sample containers for use with food, water and solid samples. Novel design provides individually sealed bags which can be re-sealed after sample addition to give water-tight seal for transportation. Can be frozen, used in paddle-type sample preparator and act as primary incubation container for sample enrichment.